Invest in your greatest asset:
Build Workplace Well-being
Now more than ever, organizations are aware that their greatest asset is their people. Employees’ well-being is critical to the well-being of any organization. And your leaders set the tone of the culture on the teams they lead.
Over the last few years, every organization and its people have gone through a lot: so much change so quickly, blurred boundaries between work and home, increased levels of stress and burn out, and trying to adapt to working and connecting in new ways.
Through 1-on-1 leadership coaching and team professional development experiences, I guide organizations to develop a workplace where your people are healthy, happy, courageous, and do not want to leave!
Invest in Your Leaders
Leaders have an opportunity to grow a culture of well-being. But, leaders are experiencing the same challenges as all of us and yet are also charged with the task and responsibility of leading their teams through these challenging and constantly changing times.
Providing leaders with the self-awareness, knowledge, mindset, practices, and emotional and psychological skills necessary to create and deepen a culture of true well-being can help them improve their own well-being and that of their team.
This is why I offer both 1-on-1 leadership coaching for your leaders and professional development experiences for your teams.
Organizations that take an integrative approach can transform the individual lives of their employees – from front-line workers to seasoned leaders – as well as the collective culture of the whole organization.
Offer Unique Wellness Benefits Employees Want
Employees at all levels of an organization who know their well-being is valued are much more satisfied and much less likely to join the “great resignation.” They are more engaged, dedicated, and productive.
Wise organizations know that cultivating and deepening a culture of wellness must be weaved into all aspects of the workplace. For an organization to thrive, wellness must include more than diet, exercise, healthy habits, and sleep. Rather, it must include emotional and mental health, social connection, the need for meaning and purpose, and the autonomy and support to grow and bring their best selves to their work.
Employees are facing:
- blurred boundaries between work and home
- increased workload
- so much change, so quickly
- increased levels of stress
- burnout and turnover
- to feel valued for their work and supported in maintaining work/life balance
- to be able to bring their values and authentic self to work
- autonomy to be creative and courageous
- to feel a sense of belonging, inclusion, and connection
- to be part of a community that inspires their potential
- to have the internal skills and the external support necessary to be resilient in these times
- to grow with an organization as they sharpen their skill-set, play to their strengths, deepen their leadership presence, and access their full potential
Employees want to know that an organization cares about their well-being and that leadership not only checks the usual “wellness boxes” and provides competitive compensation and benefits, but also that the leadership shows a real commitment to well-being by cultivating a culture of wellness, care, and courage in their daily work life.
How Your Organization Benefits
- unlock the potential and creativity of employees at every level
- retain your talented employees
- increase job satisfaction and engagement
- facilitate smoother transitions of employees to new positions
- deepen your managers’ emotional awareness and communication skills to effectively navigate challenges
- foster a culture of well-being and collaboration
Lisa’s Integrative Approach: The Daring to Thrive Experience
My approach to supporting your organization is strengths-based, value-driven, and purpose-focused. I weave together best practices from workplace wellness, positive psychology, mindfulness, and authentic leadership. I call the coaching I do the Daring to Thrive™ because I guide organizations to foster a workplace culture where both the organization and its people thrive. My specialties: deepening self-awareness and self-care, developing your authentic leadership presence, and creating a culture of true well-being.
Deepen your workplace’s culture of well-being, courage, and compassion. Bring your team together for better synergy and inspire more creativity, connection, and impact. Help your leaders with their own well-being so they are on their game, they are clear, and they model wellness.
As a professional development series, this is an excellent opportunity for your employees to come together in a supportive and educational environment where participants can deepen their self-awareness, sharpen their leadership and communication skills, and strengthen their connection. These trainings can be held monthly or tailored to meet your organization’s needs.
Topics may include: knowing and operationalizing your values, creating a culture of well-being and wellness, how to really listen, establishing healthy boundaries, leadership mindset, compassion at work, communicating with empathy and compassion, and inspiring courage.
Do you have an event where you’d like to inspire and support your audience? The most requested topics I am asked to speak on are: daring to thrive, workplace wellness, mindfulness and meditation for leaders, and cultivating your authentic leadership presence.
What are you values? How do you operationalize them? What is your leadership and life vision? What areas of your well-being need attention? Half-day and full-day retreats support your leaders in pressing the pause button, tuning inward, and reassessing where they are, where they want to be, and how to get there.
Many organizations choose to hire me to work 1-on-1 with their employees and leaders in various positions within the organization.
Leaders transitioning into a new role: I can work 1-on-1 with your leaders who are transitioning into new leadership roles to guide them as they assume greater responsibility, clarify their vision, establish their authentic leadership presence, deepen their confidence, sharpen their interpersonal skills, and apply their strengths to their new role so they access their full potential.
Mid-level managers: some managers aren’t looking to climb the corporate ladder, but still want to sharpen their skills, deepen their confidence, and elevate their leadership presence. I work with your professional employees to help them shine in the ways that feel authentic to them and deepen their impact in your company.
Seasoned executives often come to me for a sounding board to sort through their challenges, explore potential blind spots, and make clear, wise decisions that best serve everyone. Also, when achievement is not enough to bring satisfaction in their work, experienced executives often ask themselves if there is something more. I work with seasoned leaders to re-vision their work and infuse it with deeper meaning and purpose so they can thrive in their role and inspire their teams.
*Your managers or leaders who embark on such an integrative 1-on-1 coaching process have the self-awareness, mindset, skills, and bandwidth to transform not only their own lives but also model and lead the way for transformation in the departments they lead and the culture of the whole organization.
If you are an organization looking to support your employees, this is a 1-on-1 service that can be on its own or added on as a component of a group program.
What Clients Are Saying
Lisa gave me the foundational skills of an authentic inspiring leader.
Have you ever noticed the most inspiring leaders are those that are mindful, passionate, and know what they want? These leaders are authentic and integrate their passion into all aspects of their life. That’s what I wanted and that is why I found Lisa. Lisa’s coaching is a gift, her footprint on the world.
Lisa guides me to live and lead with purpose. Listening to understand, removing assumptions, setting realistic goals and boundaries, evaluating current reality, caring for my needs, finding joy, and understanding my authentic self; provide a solid foundation. Our coaching journey has resulted in authentic leadership, openness to new ideas, creative strategic thinking, joy, fun and fulfillment and yes – corporate success. I have developed the courage to say what I want/need in concise terms. Is it easy, no! But we acknowledge that too.
Lisa gave me the courage to ask for what I want and the skills for the next steps in my career. I feel authentic in my leadership and I have become a woman who knows what she wants in work and life. I lead with authenticity and purpose. Thank you, Lisa. I know we have more to accomplish together!
I started working with Lisa in an effort to get my health, life, and business back into balance after the pandemic slump and some challenging obstacles. Lisa’s compassionate and wise advice and support helped me to get back on track and ready to move forward. Her gentle and loving approach and demeanor were a welcome source of light and strength. I am grateful for her help and encouragement.
I reached out to Lisa as a professional, wife, and mother of young children trying to balance it all while managing some big emotions. I remember one of our first meetings I told her “I want to be happy”. The reality is Lisa guided me to happiness by holding a special place for my worries and concerns and helping me not avoid the hard and uncomfortable but to be resourced and strong as I did. She has this special way of listening and seeing you as a whole person, beyond just the words you share.
Lisa knows how to guide me to becoming the best version of myself as a doctor, mother, and wife with do-able, manageable steps, and she often provides that little push of encouragement I need in the moment. Lisa introduced me to living an authentic, centered life and she epitomizes that in her work and words.
What Makes Me Unique as a Coach & Therapist
- I integrate 20+ years of expertise in the following areas for your "whole person" well-being:
- Somatic Experiencing, neuroscience, and nervous system regulation
- mindfulness, compassion, and meditation
- authentic leadership + entrepreneurism
- healing embodiment practices
- growth + resilience mindset
- spiritual direction
- We can work in coaching from anywhere in the world via Zoom. I have enjoyed working with clients in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
- I’m a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW-C) and have practiced as an integrative psychotherapist and coach for 19 years.
- I have an additional master’s in theology with a focus on spirituality of the body.
- I have over 25 years of personal experience and training in meditation, mindfulness, and compassion.
- I have been a successful entrepreneur, running my own small business for 18 years and doing it in a way that is aligned with my values and what matters most to me.
- I am a Somatic Experiencing® Psychotherapist with extensive training in how to work with the nervous system, heal from trauma and toxic stress, build inner resilience, and deepen one's capacity for emotional regulation and well-being.
- I have worked in a variety of settings – from being the Wellness Counselor and facilitating wellness programs for faculty and staff at Georgetown University, to advising seasoned and rising leaders and entrepreneurs.
How to Get Started
I offer a free 30-minute consultation call so potential clients can ask questions and get a sense of our work together before diving in. It gives me a chance to get to know you and learn how I can best support you, too, which I find leads to a strong first session. It's a great, low-risk way to get started.