A Group Coaching Experience
Soul Rising is my LIVE, small 6-week group coaching experience to identify what your soul is calling you to right now, and then guide, support, encourage, challenge, and celebrate YOU to rise – to not hold back, to go for what you really love, to be authentically you, and to let your light shine. Registration is closed for our March 1 – April 8, 2021 group. Provide your name and email address to be added to the waitlist for the next Soul Rising group.
Get on the waitlist now!
What is your soul calling you to say YES to in this season of your life?
You have a light to shine, a wildness to embody, and a medicine to share.
It’s time for you to feel energized, alive, centered. Come out of winter in this pandemic and focus on your YES to YOUR life. It’s time to rise!
You are WORTHY of time, attention, and following what your soul is guiding you to embody in this season of your life.
Enough waiting for some day. It’s time for you to feel reconnected to YOU – your yearning, your soul hunger — and take soulful action that deepens your self-trust, confidence, and soul courage to lead a life you deeply love.
Come join me and a small group of soulful women for an experience of personalized support and guidance tailored to helping you make a soulful shift in any area of your life – for you to shine your light, embody your soul’s wildness, and share your “soul medicine” with the world.
Soul Rising Framework
How it will work
Week 0: Pre-Start Reflection: Your YES. Before we start on March 1, I’ll help you get super clear on what your soul is calling you to right now so that you’ll go into Soul Rising with the one area/focus/direction your soul is calling you to bring attention to right now.
Week 1: The Foundation for Your Soul Plan. We will put in place the necessary building blocks that set you up for thriving.
Week 2: Supports and Boundaries. We will orient your attention toward what truly resources you, what distracts you, and where you need soulful boundaries. We will help you receive support, allow flow, let go of distractions, make conscious choices, and put boundaries into place that remind you that you DO matter.
Week 3: Roadblocks and Obstacles. This week we will work through what holds you back (inside you and around you) so that you clear a path to choosing YOU.
Weeks 4 & 5: Soul Practice. These two weeks are about nourishing and supporting you to stay on your path, embody your life, play, rise, fumble, confront your stuff, and begin again with self-love and soul courage.
Week 6: Celebrate and Sustain Your Change. You’ll look back and see the shift and we will focus on how to sustain the changes and keep healthy momentum going.
- 10 participants for tailored and personalized attention.
- Each week: Monday morning email AND LIVE community gathering every Thursday for 1-hour (10 am ET, Zoom).
- Private Facebook group for staying connected and motivated.
- Start Monday, March 1st and goes through Thursday, April 8th.
- Cost: $650 (or two payments of $330)
“I have never felt so supported emotionally as I have been by Lisa and the other participants. I have found myself and learned to accept and love who I am. I can’t thank Lisa enough for her skill as a somatic psychotherapist and as a writer and teacher.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a “soul calling”?
Your soul is always “talking to you” and wants to guide you on your path for your deepest happiness and liberation. Your “soul calling” isn’t necessarily your ‘biggest purpose in life.” That can feel too big to discern sometimes. It also doesn’t have to be big and showy. A “soul calling” is your YES right now in THIS season of your life. It is an inner nudge, a whisper, an intuitive knowing, a heart-desire, a soul-yearning that keeps coming to you – in quiet moments in the morning, in the shower, in the small moments of downtime like washing dishes or going for a walk, and in the evening when the world is quieter.
It’s an “adventure” your soul wants you to go on. It’s the “next right step” that your soul knows you need to take. It’s a call to let your light shine a big (or a lot) brighter, to not hold back, to enter into this season of your life right now with authenticity, to stop being so damn “appropriate” and following all the societal “shoulds,” to be 10% (or 2%!) braver and live with soul courage, and to recognize that you have innate gifts and a beautiful presence to share with the world. It’s a YES that you know you need to embrace – even if it’s a bit scary.
Can you give me some examples?
- You might be called right now to tend to your body with more reverence and care. It might be time to get to know, love, and trust your body. It might be to dance more often – just right where you are – in your kitchen or family room – and to move your body in sensual, healing ways that it has longed to move in for a long time.
- To slllllllllow the f-down!
- To play more.
- To write – to start a gratitude journal, to write the letter to someone you care about (alive or passed on) and have wanted to tell them something for a long time, to start a blog on travel (that you WILL do again!), or to start writing “chapter 1” of the novel you’ve had in your head for the last five years.
- To get outside more.
- To research your ancestors and reclaim your roots.
- To start something new: a garden, therapy, a business, a movement!
- To create more space in your life, to find a meditation style that resonates with you, or to hold space for dreaming.
- To paint, to create, to work with your hands, to do art just for fun and self-expression.
- To turn toward your dear one and put time and focus into your relationship.
- To go through your closets and find what clothes feel right and beautiful on you.
- To record your voice — in song, in prayer, in a podcast, or on an album.
Your soul is calling you to be nourished, settled, happy, alive, and live with joy, authenticity, and ease. Whatever creates THAT, that’s what we’re about!
What if I still don’t know what my soul is calling me to say YES to?
I got you. You do not have to have it all figured out. You aren’t supposed to right now! I’ll send you some soulful reflection questions before we get started to help you clarify what area of your life your soul is saying, “Hey Love, this needs some attention.”
We are all feeling some soul exhaustion and overwhelm in this pandemic. This is a sacred space to say YES to YOU.
What is the time commitment and What’s my energy output going to be? Can I do this?
- Mondays – you get an email from me. Short, sweet, and focused. You’ll want to start reflecting on what I share with you. You decide how much time you give to the reflection. You will have these emails forever, so you can always look back on them.
- Thursdays – we meet LIVE on Zoom. Do plan on coming to these (1 hours, Thursdays, 6 weeks, 10 am ET). We need to not “go at life alone.” Community supports and inspires us. Show up AS YOU ARE. This is NOT about perfection. This is about sharing our fumbles, rumblings, insecurities, hopes, and YES’s. This is about being real and authentic. That’s what heals, nourishes, and inspires change in our lives and the world.
- Facebook Group – We will have a private group. You decide how you’d like to participate. This is where we can keep the connection going and the inspiration flowing.
This is about your SOUL nourishment. This is not about pushing you to “pull yourself up by your bootstraps” or hustle or DOING another thing. This is about nourishing your nervous system and kindling your light and taking SOULFUL action. This is about a feminine embodiment way of rising and shining your light that does not deplete you – but rather keeps your light kindled, your body nourished, and your soul shining.
What can I expect to get out of Soul Rising and walk away with when it’s over?
Get direct support, guidance, and feedback from me. I bring with me decades of experience and training as a Somatic Experiencing Psychotherapist, Integrative Coach, meditation/mindfulness/compassion teacher, with master degrees in clinical social work and spirituality. I know what it takes to safely build resiliency in your nervous system, listen within to your soul, embody soul courage, and build a sacred life.
- Be a part of soulful community of like-hearted women who are real, honest, authentic, accepting, and inspiring that you can stay in touch with.
- Get clear on one area in your life that you want to see a shift in.
- Get support, guidance, tools, and practices for making that shift in a feminine embodiment way that honors the balance of “go and rest” and “doing and being.”
- Break through old habitual ways of thinking or acting that have held you back in the past.
- Have soulful tools in your back pocket that will help you well after 6 weeks.
- Have space to dream, be heard, take risks, fumble, and rise.
- Feel a deeper sense of ease, joy, and alignment.
- Get clarity on who you want to be in this season of your life.
- Stop holding back and begin to feel the sense of empowerment and liberation when you choose you, choose to shine, and choose to live according to what’s sacred to you.
- Walk away with a deeper sense love and confidence to say YES to you.
“…It’s possible to finally treat yourself as worthy
and deserving of kindness –
to softly cup your cheek in your hand and begin
to use gentle words with yourself such as,
‘Sweetheart’ and ‘My Love.’
It’s possible to follow your heart
and do what you really love –
to begin that dream –
yes, the one you’ve put off for so long now
and the one that I’ve been calling you to –
with my abundance and blessing paving your way…”
From It’s Possible, Your Light is Rising
“…There is a soul courage rising from within us,
Calling us to remember that
Each of us has a light to shine,
a wildness to embody,
and a medicine to share.
It’s time for us to rise. Together…”
From the poem Soul Courage, Your Light is Rising
What Makes Me Unique as a Coach & Therapist
- I integrate my expertise in the following areas for your "whole person" wellbeing:
- Somatic Experiencing
- mindfulness & compassion
- present parenting
- yoga + energy therapy
- authentic leadership development
- spiritual direction
- We can work in Integrative Coaching from anywhere in the world via Zoom. I have enjoyed working with coaching clients in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
- I’m a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW-C) and have practiced as a somatic psychotherapist for over 15 years.
- I have an additional master’s in theology with a focus on spirituality of the body.
- I have over 25 years of personal experience and training in meditation, mindfulness, and compassion.
- I am a Somatic Experiencing® Psychotherapist and SE teacher assistant with extensive training in how to heal from trauma and toxic stress.
- I have worked in a variety of settings – from being the Wellness Counselor and facilitating wellness programs for faculty and staff at Georgetown University, to working in elementary schools…from working with marginalized populations, to being in faith-based settings and for-profit organizations.
How to Get Started with Personal Coaching or Therapy
I offer a free 30-minute consultation call so potential clients can ask questions and get a sense of our work together before diving in. It gives me a chance to get to know you and learn how I can best support you, too, which I find leads to a strong first session. It's a great, low-risk way to get started.