Personal CoachingIt’s time to create the life that you want to lead.
A personal coach is a guide, a listener, and a supporter. A great coach intuitively and skillfully guides you into your own heart to discover your own truths. It can be both scary and exciting to hire a coach and explore your inner landscape. That’s why I’m here! I am alongside you, step-by-step, so you create an authentic, soul-nourishing life. And we can work together from anywhere in the world via Skype!
Top 8 Reasons People Hire Me as Their Personal Coach
- You feel stuck. What you are doing is not working. You want direction, clarity, and change.
- A skilled coach will help you clarify what is holding you back and help you work through it so you can move forward. An intuitive coach will listen for and hone in on what you really want and help you develop a clear plan to make it happen.
- You want to relate better to others (spouse, kids, parents).
- A great coach will equip you with healthy communication practices so you can connect deeper.
- You want someone to put your first, to be alongside you whose job it is to focus on and to advise you, with zero need for reciprocation.
- A devoted coach will focus attention on you and will talk straight but with gentleness and regard. You’ll feel it when you have her skillful eyes, heart, and attention on your issues and life.
- You’ve got old wounds to heal; possibly anger to address.
- A gentle coach knows how to hold space for old stuff that needs to be released. The wise coach will see anger as a creative force to be harnessed. She’ll show you how to get grounded, address the underlying need, and embody that aliveness.
- You want to heal the disconnect between how you currently live and how you want to live. Perhaps you feel that your life or household lacks compassion, quiet space or peace.
- The wise coach knows that we don’t heal or rise through harshness and antiquated “just do it” mindsets. She knows that true power is found in allowing, mindfulness, compassion, deep listening, regard, and honoring. A great coach who knows the art of “holding space” can do just that. A grounded coach will keep you focused on what’s most important to you and kindly, yet directly, help you stay on track. She’ll help you put new habits into place.
- You have a dream but don’t know how to begin.
- A nourishing coach helps you find that inner confidence, resiliency, and motivation to get focused and get going!
- You’ve hit midlife and you are starting to think about the legacy you want to leave – your family and world.
- A courageous coach can ask the bigger questions and hold space for the answers
- You’ve made big changes in your life and you want someone by you for sustainable thriving.
- A proactive coach is beside you in the good times too, so you continue to thrive and flourish.
When is the right time to hire a coach?
When you are ready to commit to your well-being. When you are ready to invest in you. When you recognize it’s time to rise, connect to your inner vibrancy, and let your light shine. When you read this page and are nodding your head, saying, “Yes! I’m ready!”
Choosing a Coach
All coaches are different. Find one you feel comfortable with. Many coaches offer a free consultation, like I do. Whether you do a short consult or you reach out to your potential coach through email, peruse their website, read their blog posts, and get a feel for their style to see if you are a good match.
I offer free 30-minute calls to help you to know if we are a good fit and to ask questions. You can even schedule it right now on this site…no back and forth or comparing our calendars! Click here, then pick your day and time and I will call you. If you are considering coaching, this is a perfect, easy first step!
What Makes Me Unique as a Coach & Therapist
- I have over 10 years of coaching experience. In addition to serving local clients, my remote service allows me to work with clients not only across the US, but with people anywhere in the world! I have enjoyed working with clients who are in Canada, Italy, England, Belgium, Spain, and Australia.
- I have a clinical master’s degree and background. I’m a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW-C) and have practiced as a somatic psychotherapist for 14 years.
- I have an additional master’s in theology with a focus on spirituality of the body.
- I have over 20 years of personal experience and training in meditation, mindfulness, and compassion.
- I am a Somatic Experiencing® Practitioner with extensive training in how to truly build capacity within the nervous system and experience working with clients to properly understand trauma and effectively resolve it and heal.
- I have worked in a variety of settings and with a wide-range of clients – from being the Wellness Counselor for faculty and staff at Georgetown University and facilitating mindfulness-based wellness programs for them, to working in elementary schools…from working with disadvantaged populations with complex trauma, to being in faith-based settings, nonprofits, women’s empowerment organizations, and business.
Coaching Isn’t Therapy
Personal coaching is about helping you create the life you envision, including figuring out just what that means for you to rise into your power and thrive in your work and life! I hear so much from clients that they desire confidence, energy, and focus. They want to feel at ease, and be able to just breathe. They yearn to know and to feel that they are okay and that they matter, and not just to hear it. A personal coach doesn’t tell you these things, she digs deep and guides you until you embody it!
I work from a wellness model and strengths-based approach. Because of my clinical background and trauma expertise, I know what kind of space is truly healing. Sessions with me weave together mindfulness, body-centered healing, spiritual accompaniment, and neuroscience. This not-so-traditional “life-healing” and “soul-nourishing” coaching approach came about not only because it’s so “me” personally but it has also struck a chord with so many of my clients and I have been able to witness incredible transformations in them.
What You Can Expect in Our Work Together
- Create a clear vision for the life you want to lead.
- Clarify your passion and sense of purpose.
- Identify your values, what’s most important, and sacred to you.
- Learn to have strong boundaries that are based on radical self-responsibility and regard.
- Learn how to effectively and healthily communicate with the people who are important in your life.
- Identify the key areas where you need to make positive shifts and learn tailored practices just for you to develop mindfulness, self-compassion, and body-centered habits that shift the old habits and stories in your head.
- Deepen your confidence and self-trust as you embody your power.
- Feel your creativity flowing – learn how to develop, nourish, harness, and channel it.
- Identify your strengths and play to them in order to deepen you influence, impact, and live in a way that is aligned with your truth.
- Know how it feels to be grounded and resourced as you work and live..
- Gain confidence.
- Rediscover your joy.
Can you picture this shift in your life?
What Typically Happens
What I have seen over the years, is that most of my clients become life-long clients. Initially, clients may come with wanting support for a particular situation and I end up accompanying them through the various seasons of their lives. They learn practices to bring into their day, and they have experiences in our sessions of deeply healing, body-centered work that nourishes their nervous systems. Clients begin to sense the shifts happening as their capacity grows to live with aliveness and intention. Each year, I encourage my clients to discern the kind of self-care they need and utilize the package of sessions that can best support their well-being.
Go on and love yourself so completely with so much regard and kindness and see what happens in your home, your relationships, and our world.
– Lisa McCrohan
Plans and Pricing
Choose the package that best supports you:
- Perfect if you are looking to get unstuck and re-focus.
- Four 55-minute sessions ($600)
- This choice is right for you if you are looking to make big changes and head in a refreshing new direction.
- Eight 55-minute sessions ($1080, savings of $120)
12 SessionsMost popular
- This choice is right for you if you are looking to make a commitment to yourself and making big changes.
- Twelve 55-minute sessions ($1500, savings of $300)
- For those aiming to live a life they love by digging deep and covering a lot of ground!
- Twenty-four 55-minute sessions ($2760, savings of $840)
What my coaching clients have to say
Lisa has a way of really being with you, of seeing all the “stuff” you are carrying around, how you are hurting, and what that hurt is doing to your whole system (mind body spirit). AND (this is the important part) she KNOWS how to speak to the part(s) of you that need tending to the most. With me she used meditation work, science, breath work, and gave me lessons in mindfulness that I continued (and continue) to use every day.Kristen Johnson
My work with Lisa through compassion coaching has truly transformed me. When I began these sessions I was broken down. Feelings of grief and anger were at the forefront of my life. Lisa was able to hold sacred space for me as I worked my way back to myself.
Lisa has the ability to see all the parts of me that needed healing- mind, body, and spirit. She used various techniques including guided meditation, cognitive restructuring, and breath work to assist my healing. She could sense what my nervous system needed in order to return it to a state of calm.
I have learned how to resource and support myself when faced with difficult emotions. Lisa deeply regarded all parts of myself which helped lead me back to loving and caring for myself. I will be forever grateful for Lisa’s authenticity and compassion while working with me.Lisa Neuweg
I reached out to Lisa during an overwhelming and multifaceted transition in my life. I was seeking guidance and support as I began a new path in my professional life, at the same time that I started a new chapter in my personal life. I was feeling under-resourced, lacking energy, ultimately lacking the energy and confidence I needed to start my journey. After several sessions of mindfulness and compassion coaching, I was able to access a clearer and more confident self, which allowed me to make mindful decisions and take action in a self-compassionate and intentional way. Lisa encouraged me to follow my heart and do the next best thing for me. Through her support and authenticity, I found the courage to make necessary decisions by inspiring and accompanying me to connect more deeply with myself.Erin U. McKinney
Questions? Ready to Get Started?
I offer a free 30-minute consultation call so potential clients can ask questions and get a sense of our work together before diving in. It gives me a chance to get to know you and learn how I can best support you, too, which I find leads to a strong first session. It's a great, low-risk way to get started on this important journey!