Small Group CoachingI offer personal, focused coaching in an interactive group environment. Groups have a limited number and a guiding theme.
Available Small Group Coaching Sessions
March 1 – April 8, 2021: SOUL RISING
Registration is now closed for this session of Soul Rising
Soul Rising is my LIVE, small 6-week group coaching experience to identify what your soul is calling you to right now, and then guide, support, encourage, challenge, and celebrate YOU to rise – to not hold back, to go for what you really love, to be authentically you, and to let your light shine.
Come join me and a small group of soulful women for an experience of personalized support and guidance tailored to helping you make a soulful shift in any area of your life – for you to shine your light, embody your soul’s wildness, and share your “soul medicine” with the world.
“No one in professional coaching is offering this combination of guidance, Lisa, let alone has the expertise in several modalities and knows how to integrate them the way I’ve experienced with you!” -N.R., professional coaching client.
What Makes Me Unique as a Coach & Therapist
- I integrate my expertise in the following areas for your "whole person" wellbeing:
- Somatic Experiencing
- mindfulness & compassion
- present parenting
- yoga + energy therapy
- authentic leadership development
- spiritual direction
- We can work in Integrative Coaching from anywhere in the world via Zoom. I have enjoyed working with coaching clients in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
- I’m a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW-C) and have practiced as a somatic psychotherapist for over 15 years.
- I have an additional master’s in theology with a focus on spirituality of the body.
- I have over 25 years of personal experience and training in meditation, mindfulness, and compassion.
- I am a Somatic Experiencing® Psychotherapist and SE teacher assistant with extensive training in how to heal from trauma and toxic stress.
- I have worked in a variety of settings – from being the Wellness Counselor and facilitating wellness programs for faculty and staff at Georgetown University, to working in elementary schools…from working with marginalized populations, to being in faith-based settings and for-profit organizations.
Get Lisa's Soul care starter kit
Join my newsletter list for articles, inspiration and free resources! Plus get a free download, my Soul Care Starter Kit, a guide to help you reconnect to the beauty and joy in your life.
How to Get Started with Personal Coaching or Therapy
I offer a free 30-minute consultation call so potential clients can ask questions and get a sense of our work together before diving in. It gives me a chance to get to know you and learn how I can best support you, too, which I find leads to a strong first session. It's a great, low-risk way to get started.